Town of Round Hill
Incorporated in 1900
Historic Fun Fact:
The earliest of the Loudoun County circuit courts, meeting in the spring of 1757, ordered surveyors to mark the best way from Leesburg to the Blue Ridge, and they decided its eastern stretches should stay to the south “of the round hill.”
Call it Like a Local:
Snicker’s Gap is a wind gap in the Blue Ridge Mountains that was known originally as William’s Gap. Today, one of Loudoun’s favorite Christmas tree farms helps carry the name forward. Snicker’s Gap Tree Farm is even located on Williams Gap Road!
The town is recognized for its strong agricultural community that celebrates local produce and artisan goods.
The Hill High Marketplace transformed a former orchard packing plant into a center for art, food and wine. Stop in for baked goods from Mom’s Apple Pie, classes and local exhibits at Round Hill Arts Center and Gateway Gallery and local wines in Bogati’s tasting room – all under one roof!