Visitor Information Center
112 South Street SE, Suite 200
Leesburg, VA 20175
800-752-6118 | 703-771-2170


Somnolent in the foothills of the Blue Ridge, Bluemont, founded as Snickersville in 1824, was once a tiny resort town for diplomats and the DC residents, last stop on the W&OD railway, which brought weekenders out for fresh mountain air. While the train went away in 1939, the town is still thriving. Today, its wineries, breweries, hiking trails, annual fair and fieldstone and Victorian homes draw discerning tourists and prosperous new residents.


This mountainside tasting room offers…


This mountaintop brewery's Oktoberfest…