OverviewWillowcroft Farm Vineyards is a perfect place for your private event. We are the oldest winery in Loudoun County, Virginia. Housed in an old 1870’s barn, our tasting room and loft are great places for hosting your special events. We have two main areas that can be used. Our Main Tasting Room is available after hours, Mondays through Wednesdays, 11am to 6pm. This room will accommodate 20 people standing for a tasting or reception. $20 per person includes room rental, tasting fees and staff service. Our “Press”tige Loft is our premier event space available after hours, Mondays through Wednesdays, 11am to 6pm. It will hold 25 people seated for an event. The room has a tasting bar and a lounge area. This space is perfect for your intimate private event. $325 for three hours includes rental space, one staff server and applicable tasting fees. There is $100 fee per hour for anytime that is in excess of the three hour timeframe. There is a 15% discount on additional wine purchases. We also have Audio Visual capabilities at an additional charge. You may bring in your own food, or hire a caterer.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Business Hours: Fri-Mon 11:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m, last call 4:45 p.m., open year-round
- Non Smoking:
- Pet Friendly:
- Family Friendly:
- Offers Tour:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $20+tax/person for 6 wines
- Tour Length: 45 minutes to an hour for the tour
- Reservation Policy: Advance reservations required for tours.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: Contact the winery for availability, group size and pricing.
- Group Reservation Policy: Groups of 7 or more require reservations.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Deposit Policy:
- Outdoor Meeting Space:
- Payment Method:
- Largest Room 30
- Number of Rooms 3