OverviewTrinity House Café, on the corner of Church and Market Streets in the heart of historic Leesburg, VA, is an outreach of the John Paul II Fellowship, a Christian non-profit dedicated to renewing community and culture. At the intersection of faith and culture, we provide warm hospitality and a delicious, moderately-priced menu of coffee, sandwiches, snacks, salads, soups, baked goods, wine and beer. Besides serving top-quality food and drinks, the café also hosts a variety of community and culture-renewing events such as art classes, talks, concerts, theatrical performances, movie nights, craft circles, and children’s programs. We hope to have the chance to welcome you sometime soon!
- Breakfast Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Group Dining:
- Lunch_Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Outdoor Dining:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Business Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sunday, day of rest
- Non Smoking:
- Family Friendly:
- Internet Access:
- Reservation Policy: Inquire about reserving meeting or party space by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group Reservation Policy: We can accommodate small-to-medium sized groups for private events, meetings, parties.