Trinity House Cafe
101 East Market St.
Leesburg, VA 10176
OverviewTrinity House Café, on the corner of Church and Market Streets in the heart of historic Leesburg, VA, is an outreach of the John Paul II Fellowship, a Christian non-profit dedicated to renewing community and culture. At the intersection of faith and culture, we provide warm hospitality and a delicious, moderately-priced menu of coffee, sandwiches, snacks, salads, soups, baked goods, wine and beer. Besides serving top-quality food and drinks, the café also hosts a variety of community and culture-renewing events such as art classes, talks, concerts, theatrical performances, movie nights, craft circles, and children’s programs. We hope to have the chance to welcome you sometime soon!
- Breakfast Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Group Dining:
- Lunch_Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Outdoor Dining:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Business Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sunday, day of rest
- Non Smoking:
- Family Friendly:
- Internet Access:
- Reservation Policy: Inquire about reserving meeting or party space by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group Reservation Policy: We can accommodate small-to-medium sized groups for private events, meetings, parties.