Sunset Hills Vineyard
38295 Fremont Overlook Ln
Purcellville, VA 20132
OverviewThe award-winning winery is housed in an 1870s era barn, faithfully restored by Amish craftsman. The two-story bank barn has over 3,500 feet of indoor meeting space upstairs, with soaring 35ft ceilings and thick oak post and beam construction. After a productive meeting, step outside onto one of two decks to enjoy the wines and views of the mountains and valleys surrounding the 45 acre property.
- Master Card
- Virtual Tour 1: https://s3.amazonaws.com/loudounvt/sunsethillswinerymain.swf
- Pet Friendly:
- Family Friendly:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Offers Tour:
- Bus/Limo/Motorcoach Parking:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $15 Tasting Fees 10% off bottle purchases with the purchase of a paid tasting
- Reservation Policy: Reservations for seven or less guests are only required if arriving in hired transportation (limos). Once a group goes beyond seven people it falls under our group tasting policy and tastings increase to $15.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: Groups of 8 or More: $15/person - Reservation Required $20/person for Signature Truffle Tasting
- Group Reservation Policy: Please call the Tasting Room; We are only able to accept a few group & limo reservations each weekend between 11 AM & 2 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. No matter the occupancy, all limos and buses require a reservation. We have plenty of weekday availability for larger groups so please call to schedule.
- Outdoor Meeting Space:
- Payment Method: