OverviewSunset Hills Vineyard produces award winning wines from a historic farm in western Loudoun County. Our winery is in a relaxing and pastoral setting with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge and Short Hill Mountain ranges. Our Amish restored 140 year old barn with two story decks, spring house and corn crib offer a beautiful sunset view over the Short Hill Mountains. We produce 9,000 cases of wine including Chardonnay, Viognier, Cabernet Franc, and a Bordeaux style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Petit Verdot and late harvest dessert wine. Enjoy strolling through our 22 acre vineyards. Tour our wine production area with our winemaker. We offer gourmet snacks of imported cheeses and fresh baked baguettes to complement our wine. With easy access off of Route 287, and handicapped accessibility, Sunset Hills is the perfect place to spend your afternoon.
- Master Card
- Virtual Tour 1: https://s3.amazonaws.com/loudounvt/sunsethillswinerymain.swf
- Pet Friendly:
- Family Friendly:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Offers Tour:
- Bus/Limo/Motorcoach Parking:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $15 Tasting Fees 10% off bottle purchases with the purchase of a paid tasting
- Reservation Policy: Reservations for seven or less guests are only required if arriving in hired transportation (limos). Once a group goes beyond seven people it falls under our group tasting policy and tastings increase to $15.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: Groups of 8 or More: $15/person - Reservation Required $20/person for Signature Truffle Tasting
- Group Reservation Policy: Please call the Tasting Room; We are only able to accept a few group & limo reservations each weekend between 11 AM & 2 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. No matter the occupancy, all limos and buses require a reservation. We have plenty of weekday availability for larger groups so please call to schedule.
- Outdoor Meeting Space:
- Payment Method: