OverviewOne step onto Sunset Hills Vineyard's fifty acre historic farm and you'll know you've found it: the place you want to celebrate your special day! Our spectacular pastoral and mountain views, amazing sunsets, beautiful old-world style farm grounds, and the golden wood, ethereal ceilings of the 1870s restored barn will create the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony or reception and inspire an endless array of photos you'll admire for years to come. If you're looking to impress your guests with a unique and elegant wedding, look no further than Sunset Hills Vineyard! Our brides rave about the picturesque mountain scenery and warm, rustic ambiance of the winery barn. Searching for a classic, timeless winery wedding photo? Our vineyard provides endless opportunities for you to capture that perfect shot - among our grapevines, in our rustic barn or set against the rolling hills adorned by weeping willows, facing the beautiful pond that reflects our incredible sunsets.
- Master Card
- Virtual Tour 1: https://s3.amazonaws.com/loudounvt/sunsethillswinerymain.swf
- Offers Tour:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $10/person for groups of seven or less $16/person for Signature Truffle Tasting
- Reservation Policy: Reservations for seven or less guests are only required if arriving in hired transportation (limos). Once a group goes beyond seven people it falls under our group tasting policy and tastings increase to $15.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: Groups of 8 or More: $15/person - Reservation Required $20/person for Signature Truffle Tasting
- Group Reservation Policy: Please call the Tasting Room; We are only able to accept a few group & limo reservations each weekend between 11 AM & 2 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. No matter the occupancy, all limos and buses require a reservation. We have plenty of weekday availability for larger groups so please call to schedule.
- Payment Method: