Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum
21668 Heritage Farm Ln
Sterling, VA 20164
OverviewThe Museum brings to life the rich farm heritage of Loudoun County through interactive family friendly exhibits, special events, lectures, as well as hands-on classes and programs that meet the Standards of Learning for Virginia. Gift Shop features Virginia’s Finest label products and creative gifts for home and family. Conveniently located off Route 28 and Route 7 in Claude Moore Park in Sterling, Virginia.
- Master Card
- Seniors Discount
- Business Hours: Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $5/adult, $4/seniors and military, $3/child (ages 2-12), children under 2 are free.
- Tour Length: Call Museum for information.
- Reservation Policy: Call Museum directly for policy.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: Call Museum directly for rates.
- Group Reservation Policy: Call Museum directly for policy.
- Payment Method: