OverviewAfter you drink in the scenery, you’ll be ready to sample the wine. Our goal is to produce the finest wines possible. Located in the town of Purcellville, Doukénie Winery has 425 acres nestled in Loudoun County, Virginia’s famed wine country, just 30 miles from Washington, DC. This wine farm provides visitors and locals an escape from reality while increasing their knowledge of grapes and wine making. Founded in 1983 by the Bazaco family, Doukénie Winery produced its first vintage in 1995 and within the last several years has received numerous prestigious awards. Doukénie Winery produces 4,000 - 5,000 cases per year and production consists of five white wines, nine red wines as well as two fruit wines. Wine can be purchased through the winery’s Heritage Club and in the tasting room. We offer individual tastings daily and group tastings by appointment.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Business Hours: Daily, 12pm-6pm
- Offers Tour:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: Tasting fee, $10/person. Includes six wines. Glass is $5 (optional).
- Tour Length: 45 min - 1 hour
- Reservation Policy: No need to make a reservation for a tasting if not more than 8 people.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: Please call ahead to reserve space for groups of 8 or more: 540-668-6464 Ext. 202.
- Payment Method:
- Largest Room 100
- Total Sq. Ft. 1841
- Theatre Capacity 70
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 2