OverviewBoxwood, a National Historic Landmark, is one of the earliest horse farms in Middleburg, Virginia, a region of American colonial and Civil War history. Originally settled in the eighteenth century, the farm became a well-known horse farm, the home of General Billy Mitchell, a pioneer of military aviation, and now the site of Rita and John Kent Cooke’s Boxwood Winery. Join us for your next event: Rehearsal Lunches/Dinner Engagement Parties Wedding Shower Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties Capacity: 100 Event planning services available at your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loudoun Wine:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Business Hours: Tasting Room Open: Wed-Sun 11am-6pm Group Tastings and Tours require a reservation. Please call ahead or visit our website.
- Non Smoking:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Accessibility Amenities: Guest arriving by bus/limo/motorcoach are required to make a reservation.
- Internet Access:
- Offers Tour:
- Bus/Limo/Motorcoach Parking:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $13/person
- Tour Length: Self guided tours of the winery and vineyard is allowed to all guests. Tour and Tasting: Approximately 1 Hour (confirm tour with your reservation).
- Reservation Policy: Credit card required to make reservation. Guests will be asked to pay in full at time of visit. 3-day cancellation policy, fees may apply.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: Group Tasting Experiences start at $20 per person
- Group Reservation Policy: Large groups accepted on a first come/first served basis. No unannounced large busses. Groups Tastings & Tours for parties of 8 or more are required to call ahead with a deposit. Touring limos and smaller busses welcomed.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Deposit Policy:
- Outdoor Meeting Space: