OverviewWhether you are looking to break out of the four walls of your office for next meeting or in search of a unique team building activity, our work & play packages can be customized to meet your team’s goals and objectives. Our meeting meeting space accomodates groups up to 65 guest and includes AV equipement. Whether you’re coming for the day, afternoon or evening, enjoy farm-to-table fare to keep your team fueled. Add on team building experiences you won’t find anywhere else! Choose your Bluemont Experience: Tour & Tasting: Beginning in the vines, one of our associates will give you the history of our farm vineyard and winemaking practices, from grape to glass, as you explore our production facility. After the tour, our associate will guide your guests through a seated tasting of six seasonally rotating wines. This experience is two hours. Sangria Making: After picking fresh fruit at Great Country Farms, bring your bounty up to our tasting room and learn the art of sangria making. Then, try your hand at crafting the perfect sangria recipe with a variety of ingredients. Make it a competition by dividing into teams and taste-testing to vote on the best recipe. Vine to Wine Kubota Tour: Our guide will drive you through our over 40-acres of grapevines. Learn about the cultivation of grapevines and the story of our farm winery while enjoying featured Signature Series and library wines. To conclude the tour, sample our Bordeaux-inspired 2016 Ascent as we visit our “Top Block” vineyard, with an elevation of 1,300 ft. Seated Tasting: Enjoy an exclusive group experience by reserving a table and one of our associates will guide you through a tasting of six seasonally rotating wines. Chef’s Table: Reserve the best seat at our farm table. This four-course culinary experience combines the freshest produce from our family farm, Great Country Farms, with our favorite wines, expertly paired with each course. The menu rotates often, so you are always tasting the freshest of the season.
- Virtual Tour 1: https://s3.amazonaws.com/loudounvt/bluemontvineyardtastingroom.swf
- Business Hours: Nov-Mar Fri-Sun 12-5pm; Apr-Oct Fri-Sun 12-6pm; open holiday Mondays.
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Accessibility Amenities: First floor and outdoor patio are accessible, Accessible restrooms and parking
- Offers Tour:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $7/person for 6-8 wines and experienced wine server's explanation of Bluemont Vineyard and wine selection.
- Reservation Policy: Strongly encouraged for parties of 6 or more
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: $10-15/person, includes souvenir glass
- Outdoor Meeting Space: