13648 Tarara Ln
Leesburg, VA 20176
OverviewAfter 32 years as one of the leaders in the Virginia Wine Industry and one of the original wineries in Loudoun County, Tarara will shift its focus toward cultivating its vineyard and expanding upon the concert series. However, the tasting room and winery operation will remain closed. Tarara is deeply proud of the legacy it leaves behind, and through the dedication of Tarara’s founders, Margaret and Whitie Hubert, and the relationships they built with their loyal customers and dedicated employees, Tarara wishes to thank everyone for an amazing 32 years at the winery. Customers can continue to purchase Tarara’s wines online (www.tarara.com) through June 26th, or at the award-winning Tarara Summer Concert Series (www.tararaconcerts.com), which will run from July 3 – September 25, 2021. The Tarara Summer Concert Series began in 1999 on the back deck of the tasting room at Tarara Winery with two guitar players. Today, the Concert Series has grown into an 18-week season and has become one of the most sought-after live music venues in the Washington, DC region. Bands from all over the United States seek out Tarara Winery to have their music heard by adoring fans. Music genres ranging from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, Disco, Country, Rock 'n Roll, Yacht Rock, and Classic Rock, are samples of music that grace the stage. The Tarara Summer Concert Series was named the 2019 Best Music Festival by Northern Virginia Magazine, one of the Top 10 Wineries with Music by USA Today, and the 2017 Annual Tourism Event of the Year by Visit Loudoun. www.tararaconcerts.com.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Virtual Tour 1: https://s3.amazonaws.com/loudounvt/tararaboardroom.swf
- Business Hours: Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. November - March Mon 11am-5pm Tues CLOSED Wed CLOSED Thurs 11am-5pm Fri-Sun 11am-6pm April - October Mon-Thurs 11am-5pm Fri-Sun 11am-6pm.
- Non Smoking:
- Pet Friendly:
- Family Friendly:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Bus/Limo/Motorcoach Parking:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $10/person (Free for Vine Club Members)
- Reservation Policy: Reservations not required for Groups of less than 10 for General Tastings.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: All groups visiting the winery with more than 10 adults require a reservation. We have several options to help make your group's experience unique and memorable, no matter the occasion! From seated group tastings at our Lakeside Pavilion to a reserved picnic tables on our Shadow Lake picnic lawn, we will customize your experience to make your time with us relaxing and enjoyable. Please call the winery for group options. Spaces are limited, and subject to availability; so, we recommend reserving your time and date as early as possible, especially in our busiest seasons.
- Group Reservation Policy: Reservations Required for all groups of 10 or more people.
- Payment Method: