OverviewCome join Tarara Winery for an experience of truly world class wines in the foothills of the Catoctin Mountains on 475 acres of Virginia's most beautiful Potomac River front land. Founded in 1985 by Whitie and Margaret Hubert, Tarara is one of Loudoun's oldest wineries, and continues today to make the very best wines from select Virginia grapes. Each wine showcases its site and the talent of the grape growers. To match Tarara's fine single vineyard blends, Tarara also carries select charcouterie, cheeses, breads, chocolates and more, all sourced locally.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Virtual Tour 1: https://s3.amazonaws.com/loudounvt/tararaboardroom.swf
- Business Hours: Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. November - March Mon 11am-5pm Tues CLOSED Wed CLOSED Thurs 11am-5pm Fri-Sun 11am-6pm April - October Mon-Thurs 11am-5pm Fri-Sun 11am-6pm.
- Non Smoking:
- Pet Friendly:
- Family Friendly:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Bus/Limo/Motorcoach Parking:
- Admission Fee/Tasting Fee: $10/person (Free for Vine Club Members)
- Reservation Policy: Reservations not required for Groups of less than 10 for General Tastings.
- Group Admission/Tasting Fee: All groups visiting the winery with more than 10 adults require a reservation. We have several options to help make your group's experience unique and memorable, no matter the occasion! From seated group tastings at our Lakeside Pavilion to a reserved picnic tables on our Shadow Lake picnic lawn, we will customize your experience to make your time with us relaxing and enjoyable. Please call the winery for group options. Spaces are limited, and subject to availability; so, we recommend reserving your time and date as early as possible, especially in our busiest seasons.
- Group Reservation Policy: Reservations Required for all groups of 10 or more people.
- Payment Method: