COVID-19 Partner Toolkit
The health and safety of visitors and residents are of the utmost importance to us. Loudoun County is closely monitoring the evolving situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and staying in contact with federal and local public health authorities. Visit Loudoun is committed to providing accurate, up-to-date resources to support our industry.
2/25/2021 - According to the governor's latest executive order, starting on March 1st, indoor gatherings are limited to 10 people and outdoor gatherings are limited to 25 people. Go to the Loudoun Is Ready website for the latest industry-specific guidelines
1/14/2021 - The second round of relief funding is now available with increased funding for tourism and hospitality businesses. Additional information can be found in this webinar recording and presentation.
COVID Relief Resources
- Take the Loudoun is Ready pledge.
- Loudoun Workforce Resource Center - document provides information about support for your business with a multitude of virtual services.
- US Travel Association's Health and Safety Guidance - includes recommendations that can be applied across the travel industry.
- National Restaurant Association's Reopening Guidance for restaurants
- National Retail Federation's Operation Open Doors Checklist for retail shops
- Streetsense's Pandemic Relaunch Toolkit for restaurants and bars
- Streetsense's Hotel Survival Guide: How to Reopen Profitably
- Loudoun County Government shares local updates, travel alerts and tips to help minimize risk. Their Workforce Resource Center has information about unemployment and open job opportunities.
- Loudoun Small Business Development Center provides current and helpful information for small businesses and can help you with loan package preparation.
- Loudoun Economic Development provides COVID-19 county updates, business resources, and lists promotions & updates from local businesses.
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce provides business resources, local charities, and lists updates from local restaurants.
- Virginia Department of Health shares daily state-wide updates and advice.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention features the latest global updates, health and travel information and guidance for large gatherings.
- World Health Organization offers advice, reports and updates on the outbreak.