COVID-19 Partner Toolkit
The health and safety of visitors and residents is of the utmost importance to us. Loudoun County is closely monitoring the evolving situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and staying in contact with federal and local public health authorities. Visit Loudoun is committed to providing accurate, up-to-date resources to support our industry.
- Take the Loudoun is Ready pledge.
- Loudoun Workforce Resource Center - document provides information about support for your business with a multitude of virtual services.
- US Travel Association's Health and Safety Guidance - includes recommendations that can be applied across the travel industry.
- National Restaurant Association's Reopening Guidance for restaurants
- National Retail Foundation's Operation Open Doors Checklist for retail shops
- Streetsense's Pandemic Relaunch Toolkit for restaurants and bars
- Streetsense's Hotel Survival Guide: How to Reopen Profitably
CARES Act Resources
- Loudoun County Government shares local updates, travel alerts and tips to help minimize risk. Their Workforce Resource Center has information about unemployment and open job opportunities.
- Loudoun Small Business Development Center provides the current and helpful information for small businesses and can help you with loan package preparation.
- Loudoun Economic Development provides COVID-19 county updates, business resources, and lists promotions & updates from local businesses.
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce provides business resources, local charities, and lists updates from local restaurants.
- Virginia Department of Health shares daily state-wide updates and advice.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention features the latest global updates, health and travel information and guidance for large gatherings.
- World Health Organization offers advice, reports and updates on the outbreak.