COVID-19 Partner Toolkit
Please check back frequently as we collect more information over time.
The health and safety of visitors and residents is of the utmost importance to us. Loudoun County is closely monitoring the evolving situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and staying in contact with federal and local public health authorities. Visit Loudoun is committed to providing accurate, up-to-date resources to support our industry during this unprecedented time.
- Loudoun County Government shares local updates, travel alerts and tips to help minimize risk. Their Workforce Resource Center has information about unemployment and open job opportunities.
- Loudoun Small Business Development Center provides the current and helpful information for small businesses and can help you with loan package preparation.
- Loudoun Economic Development provides COVID-19 county updates, business resources, and lists promotions & updates from local businesses.
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce provides business resources, local charities, and lists updates from local restaurants.
- Virginia Department of Health shares daily state-wide updates and advice.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention features the latest global updates, health and travel information and guidance for large gatherings.
- World Health Organization offers advice, reports and updates on the outbreak.