Located in the heart of Virginia’s horse and wine country, yet only 25 miles west of the nation’s capital, Loudoun County is a dynamic destination!
Eastern Loudoun is in the center of northern Virginia’s business and technology corridor, home to Washington Dulles International Airport and several major interstates, whereas the western part of the county provides rolling vineyard hills and a scenic agricultural landscape.
An easy drive from other mid-Atlantic destinations and globally accessible via two international airports, Loudoun offers convenience and value rates within the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
The following directions are to Visit Loudoun’s Visitors Center in downtown Leesburg. Open 9am-5pm, seven days a week:
The Loudoun County Visitors Center
Market Station - Lower Deck
Leesburg, VA 20175
From Washington DC
- Get on I-66 W
- Follow I-66 W, VA-267 W and VA-28 N/Sully Rd to VA-7 W in Broad Run. Take the VA-7 W exit from VA-28 N/Sully Rd
- Continue on VA-7 W to Leesburg
- Get on I-95 N from N 7th St
- Continue on I-95 N. Take VA-267 W to US-15 S/VA-7 W/Leesburg Bypass in Leesburg. Take exit 1Afrom VA-267 W
- Take US-15 BUS N/S King St to Leesburg
- Get on I-676/US-30 E from S Penn Square and N Broad St
- Follow I-95 S and I-70 W to US-15 S
- Continue on US-15 S to Leesburg
Located in eastern Loudoun County, Washington Dulles International Airport offers a full range of domestic and international flights. Many Loudoun hotels offer free shuttle service to/from Dulles Airport.
Leesburg Executive Airport is a modern general aviation airport that serves a variety of aircraft including corporate jets. Individuals and groups can charter jet aircraft for domestic and international destinations. Comprehensive services offered. Adjacent to the Dulles Greenway Toll Road (Rte 267).
1001 Sycolin Rd, SE, Leesburg, VA 20175
Located just outside Washington, DC, Reagan National offers a full range of domestic flights as well as flights to Canada on major, regional, and commuter carriers.