Fact #1: Loudoun’s Close Proximity to Airports
Washington Dulles International Airport
- 22 Million passengers a year
- Flights to/from 125 destinations a day
Leesburg Executive Airport
- First airport in America to offer a remote-control tower
- Concierge services
Fact #2: Loudoun is Only 25 Miles Outside the Nation’s Capital
Loudoun County, Virginia, known as DC’s Wine Country, is a culinary and cultural destination just 25 miles (40k) from Washington, D.C, and home to Washington Dulles International Airport.
Fact #3: Loudoun Offers the Dichotomy of a Bustling Technology Corridor and the Beauty of Wine and Horse Country
- Loudoun offers the best of both worlds – a convenient location with rural escape appeal, perfect getaway for retreats and events.
- Up to 70 percent of the world’s internet traffic flows through Loudoun’s data centers each day.
- Loudoun’s data centers are home to more than 3,400 technology companies housed within.
- Home to Verizon, K2M, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, AOL, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and FAA.
- The equine industry contributes more than $180 million to Loudoun’s economy each year. Loudoun also has the most robust equine industry in Virginia and is home to more than 15,000 horses.
Fact #4: Loudoun Has Variety of Accommodations
- Two luxury resorts, Lansdowne Resort & Spa, and Salamander Resort & Spa
- Two state-of -the -art conference centers, one being the largest on the East Coast.
- First-class brand hotels, B&B’s and unique venues