Join us as we celebrate our inaugural Loudoun County Winter Barrel Tasting wine event! Loudoun Counties winemakers are opening up their cellars and tasting wine directly from the barrel. Our winter Barrel tasting event is not a food pairing or themed event. It is all about the wine!
Ticket prices include barrel samples at all participating wineries. This does not cover current releases at the tasting bar. Tickets available at the door at select wineries only. $55 per person for at-door purchases.
Map of current participating wineries click here
Please note: Wineries are still being added so please be sure to check for the complete list before the event.
Some helpful tips to keep in mind for this event!
- You are required to select just your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year's wine tasting event.
- Each participating winery has a limited # of check-ins. Once the number is reached then the winery is sold out and can not accept anymore check-ins and you will need to select another starting winery.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 6 or more.
- Attendees will receive a wristband upon check-in. Ticket admits 1 person into the event. No replacement for lost wristbands, a new one must be purchased.
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. - No I.D. = no admittance.
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID's & attach wristbands to each attendee.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant.
- This event is for adults only... NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Barrel Tasting this includes infants.
- Please do not bring dogs to the Barrel Tasting.
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 5:00pm, even if their normal tasting hours are later.
- No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
- No refunds. Event takes place Rain or Shine. In case of inclement weather such as ice or snow, the event is rescheduled for Saturday, February 9.
1. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Either print it or show it on your phone and your photo ID for age verification.
2. Can I switch my starting Winery? We cannot change your starting location. You must check in at the winery you chose at registration.