Wheatland Spring Farm + Brewery hosts their Inaugural Oktoberfest Friday, Sept 20th though Sunday, Sept. 22nd, all weekend long 12pm - 8pm.
- Fest Beer using limited release Bavarian grains (details below)
- German Oktoberfest Music
- Collector’s stoneware steins and shirts (preorder!)
- Oktoberfest Games (preregister!)
- Specialty German food by Market Table Bistro
- Fest tent
- Wear your Dirndl and Lederhosen for the chance to win prizes
- Follow along on Instagram and Facebook for the most up to date information
Our authentic Oktoberfest features three festival beers: an estate Hefeweizen, Bavarian Helles, and Fest Bier. Our Bavarian Helles pays tribute by using single-origin spring barley from a small family farm just outside of Munich. This farm has the unique privilege of providing barley for the brewers of Ayinger Brauerei and Augustinerbrau (two of Bavaria’s most renowned breweries).
Through a rare opportunity and relationship with Epiphany Craft Malt, we are pleased to produce a Helles that celebrates small farming both near and far. This malt was meticulously grown by Bavarian farmers and then delicately malted in Durham, North Carolina by Epiphany to highlight the grain’s character. Upon the malt’s arrival here at Wheatland Spring, we crafted a classic Helles lager that reflects a sense of place, honors the past, and paves a way forward.