Sometimes, the best Thanksgiving dinner is the one you don’t have to cook yourself. After all, it’s a day that revolves around eating, watching football, and generally lounging around. Who wants to work?
Luckily, if you’re looking for a stress-free Thanksgiving experience this year, there are plenty of places to eat out or grab pre-cooked meals to take home and serve up on your finest china
Some of Loudoun County’s best restaurants are offering fantastic holiday feasts that’ll take all the pressure off your plate! Check out the Thanksgiving dinner options in the area below:
- Goodstone: Middleburg’s French restaurant and inn offers an epic spread with three courses, plus fixin’s and dessert. Edibles include wild mushroom risotto, local farm turkey, mashed potatoes, chocolate-hazelnut palette with pumpkin cheesecake ice cream, and lots of other goodies. It’s priced at $85 per person, $45 for children under 12. Check out their blog for details.
- Lansdowne Resort: Leesburg’s famous resort offers a whole host of options for Turkey Day, including a breakfast buffet, a lunch buffet, a four-course dinner, and a three-course family style dinner. Check out their website for details and to make a reservation.
- Harrimans Virginia Piedmont Grill: This restaurant at the newly opened Salamander Resort & Spa is offering two options for Thanksgiving dinner – family style or a la carte. The family style menu features local cheeses, glazed Virginia ham, herb roasted breast of turkey, maple candied yams, pumpkin pie, and more. For those who choose a la carte there are several of the same options plus pumpkin cappuccino, cider braised acorn squash, and sweet garlic beignets. Check out their website for details and to make a reservation (family style menu/a la carte menu)
- The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm: This locally-sourced, seasonally-focused spot is offering a tasty Thanksgiving dinner prepared by their new chef, Tarver King. It runs $75.00 per person with drinks, tax, and gratuity additional. Check out their website for details and to make a reservation.
- Clyde’s Willow Creek Farm: This antique-inspired Ashburn eatery is serving up a special Thanksgiving dinner. Visit OpenTable.com to make a reservation.
- Magnolia’s at the Mill: This Purcellville favorite is offering a full Thanksgiving feast to take home, including a 10 or 12 pound slow roasted turkey, traditional sausage stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato mousseline, your choice of pie, and lots of other tasty fare. Dinner for six runs $159 and dinner for 12 is $289. Check out their website to order.
- Lansdowne Resort: In addition to all of their sit-down options, the resort also offers turkeys-to-go. Check out their website for details and to order.
- Tuscarora Mill: This locally owner café and bakery in Leesburg is serving up a full family dinner including a 10 or 12 pound herb roasted turkey, sausage sage stuffing, whipped potatoes, green beans with almonds, their famous South Street ciabatta bread, and other edibles. Dinner for six runs $170. Check out their website to order.