I love emojis. I am a typical millennial who can carry on conversations with my friends and family without using any words. From the kissing cat face to the peace sign, I have my go-tos and I am not afraid to use them. While I have my personal favorites, in honor of the current Facebook and Twitter challenge where everyone is posting their most used emojis, I wanted to share the ones that would be in Loudoun's most frequently used:
- With 17 breweries, it is no wonder that the beer mugs emoji is one of Loudoun's favorites. Even though the beer looks like a lager, Loudoun loves all the craft brews on the LoCo Ale Trail.
- Right behind a nice brew, is a great glass of Loudoun vino. The wine glass switches to the number one emoji pretty often with more than 40 wineries in Loudoun. It's a perfect fit that the glass is always full.
- Just like me, Loudoun is always hungry. There's just not enough meal times in the day to try all the delicious dining options in LoCo. Between the great quick bites or delicious gourmet experiences, Loudoun will satisfy any craving.
- Loudoun is a shopper's paradise with everything from boutiques to brand-name deals, so it is only fitting that the shopping bags are in Loudoun's frequently used emojis. Pick up a beautiful antique from a shop in the historic districts or great new shoes at Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets.
- If Jackie Kennedy Onassis had an iPhone when she was riding horses in Middleburg years ago, this is the emoji she would use. Loudoun is known as horse country and welcomes visitors looking to horseback ride through the countryside or visit the art galleries and shops that capture the area's rich equestrian history.
- Loudoun is the perfect place to explore on two wheels. On beautiful days, bike down the W&OD trail, which passes breweries, historic towns and more! Or, in the summer, hop on a guided bike tour of the wineries.
- While my golf emoji would be a putt-putt course with a really bad score, Loudoun's golf emoji is a hole in one! With five championship courses, it's no surprise that Loudoun's most frequently used emojis includes this green.
- History was one of Loudoun's favorite school subjects. Filled with Civil War sites, historic plantations and the former home of George C. Marshall. Loudoun loves to tell the stories of its past and this is the go-to emoji to do just that!
- This emoji has been moving up in the frequently used list with the great news about Greenhill Winery & Vineyards' Blanc de Blancs being in some of the gift bags given to OSCAR® nominees this year! We can't wait to see who goes home with the real prize.
- It's hard not to have a big smile on your face with the many great experiences that Loudoun has to offer. When someone asks about Loudoun, this is the first emoji to pop up.
Do you have your own favorite emoji that would be perfect for Loudoun? Share it with us and show us how you #LoveLoudoun