Loudoun Tourism Industry > Jobs
There are no upcoming events at this time.
The Comfort Suites Leesburg has the following positions open:
Guest Service Agent : Full-time minimum of 32 hours per week. Requirements - GED or High School Diploma and clean driving record. Must have excellent customer service skills.
Breakfast Attendant : Full-time minimum of 32 hours per week. Requirements - GED or High School Diploma, must speak English and have excellent customer service skills. Mornings from 5:30am-1:30pm, weekends and holidays
Ticonderoga Farms has the following positions open:
Maintenance – Handy Man
: 60 year old established Northern Va outdoor passive recreation business. Ability to do minor electrical, plumbing; plus site, building,& equipment maintenance.
40 Hour work week, 16.00 hr, review after 6 months, good benefits, possible subsidized housing, Must have clean driving record. English a must, Spanish is a plus. Possible employment for spouse or children.
• Requires individual to ensure events held at Ticonderoga Farms, Inc. run smoothly on-site/on time
• Need to be hands on, as well as serve in a leadership role
• Responsible to ensure that the facilities and all featured venues are neat and in proper working condition at all times.
• Help to Establish the daily field operations associated with the special farm based tourism, product sales and activity events.
• Establish on site documentation and pictures for adding additional features needed for the promotion of the farm.
• Assist with networking vendors, and outside awareness of the farm.
• Inventory control, especially with respect to concessions stands
Facilities upkeep to include, grass mowing, weeding, light building maintenance and repairs, sign placement, parking lot upkeep, policing the grounds and trash removal, bathroom cleanup, entrance gate security, general facility neatness and other duties as required.
In addition to working with a small staff with the above mentioned duties, the site facilitator will also supervise admissions, display of products and inventory control, traffic and parking control, seasonal signage changes and similar tasks associated with festival events. Supervision of part time staff, varying from 2 to 20 employees depending on the attendance, is necessary. The part time staff will act as chaperones, point of sale clerks, safety spotters, wagon drivers, food service monitor and similar type jobs. We are seeking an individual who can join the team and help us grow into an exciting farm based tourism and production destination. We are seeking good organizational skills, enthusiasm and creativity. We offer a wealth of growth potential.
Site Facilitator Characteristics:
• Ability to coordinate multiple details for overall planning.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with the public, students and other staff and multiple audiences.
• Excellent written and verbal skills. Proficiency in computer skills.
• Ability to operate and Maintain equipment such as a tractor, mowers, wagons, etc. along with a valid driver’s license is required.
Experience needed: property maintenance, recreation maintenance and/or a related field would be helpful.
703.327.4424 ext 200
Lansdowne Resort has the following positions open:
The Riverside Hearth Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing assigned Food & Beverage outlets to ensure optimum performance, exceptional guest service, and maximum profitability of all functions. S/he will train and motivate staff to exceed goals. The RSH Restaurant Manager will assist in maintaining the AAA Four Diamond Standards.
The Sous Chef is responsible for all aspects of managing the Kitchen and Kitchen personnel, ensuring the quality preparation of all menu items and proper handling/ storage of all food items in accordance with standards. Coordinates the purchase of all food and develops menus, maintaining approved food costs, and labor costs.
To view all postings and to apply:
- Click here.
- Click on "Search Openings"
- Under "Property" select "Lansdowne Resort"
- Apply for an open position