Follow Us & Share
Genevieve Leiper Photography
Weddings & Reunions
Loudoun, Virginia: A Premier Destination Wedding Location
Located in the heart of of Virginia horse and wine country, Loudoun is a magical destination for weddings, reunions, and other social events. Not only will you find venues and amenities to make the occasion truly memorable, your guests will discover a place that holds many charms a short drive from Washington, DC.
Top Reasons to Say “I Do” in Loudoun
- Location, Location, Location Loudoun is home to Washington Dulles International Airport and only 25 miles from Washington, DC. Wedding guests will enjoy a variety of convenient travel options and newlyweds can hop a plane to almost any honeymoon destination in the world.
- Destination Wine Country There is so much to see and do in Loudoun – make an entire weekend of it! Encourage guests to experience DC’s Wine Country®, named by Wine Enthusiast as one of the “10 Best Wine Travel Destinations 2012.”
- Details, Details Everything you need for your big day is right here. Loudoun is home to dozens of seasoned wedding professionals. Caterers, florists, photographers, event planners, entertainment, salons and spas, and so much more!
- Say “Cheese” Exceptional landscape makes for breathtaking photographs. The rolling hills, country roads, vineyards, and distinct seasons in Loudoun make it an ideal location for a destination wedding.
- Shop ‘til You Drop Pick up unique finds and bridal party gifts at locally owned boutiques and specialty shops. Browse world-famous labels at Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets. Retail therapy is an artistic pursuit in Loudoun!
- Epicurean Delights From farm-to-table cuisine to elegant fine dining to weekend farmers’ markets to walking food tours, Loudoun offers a truly unique culinary experience. Host a rehearsal dinner at one of our Destination Restaurants, chosen for the quality, character, use of locally grown produce, and for serving Loudoun wine.
- Before and After Guests will be entertained all weekend long. Favorite activities include culinary and heritage tours, invigorating whitewater rafting and ziplining, challenging golf courses, cycling along scenic byways and trails, paintball and mini grand prix racing, and more. Don’t miss out on all the fun – it will all be here when you come back to celebrate your anniversary!
Visit Loudoun offers free services designed to make your planning simple and stress-free.
- A list of churches and chapels available for wedding ceremonies, as well as a list of civil celebrants.
- Recommendations for wedding, reception venues, and rehearsal dinner locations
- Assistance with accommodation rates and room blocking.
- Referrals for vendors including caterers, planners, floral designers, and photographers.
- Welcome letter, Visitors Guide, and maps for out-of-town guests.
For assistance with planning your wedding, contact:
Client Services & Sales Manager