Upcoming Fairs & Festivals
Market Salamander in Middleburg
Pet Friendly Loudoun
Take your dog for long walks on the W&OD or Appalachian Trails. Stroll the streets of Middleburg, stopping at retail shops for treats, and people watching from the patios at the local restaurants and cafes. Or stop by a local winery to enjoy a day of fresh air, good fun, and good wine for us fortunate owners! Whatever you and your dog are into, there’s plenty of fun for you both here in Loudoun.
Here's a list of pet friendly accommodations, attractions, shops, and dining establishments that welcome your pet. Please note that most businesses require dogs to be friendly, leashed, vaccinated, and that owners clean up after their pets.
- 8 Chains North - Indoor and outdoor tastings, water and treats available
- Barrel Oak Winery Middleburg - Indoor tastings, water and treats available
- Breaux Vineyards - Indoor and outdoor tastings, water available
- Crushed Cellars - Outdoor tastings, water and treats available
- Otium Cellars - Indoor and outdoor tastings for leashed dogs, water available
- Loudoun Valley Vineyards - Outdoor tastings, water available
- Appalachian Trail
- Ball's Bluff Battlefield Regional Park
- Great Country Farms
- Morven Park (grounds only)
- Red Rock Wilderness Overlook Regional Park
- Washington & Old Dominion Regional Park
While only assistance dogs are allowed to dine indoors at most eateries, the following restaurants have seasonal outdoor dining areas where dogs are welcome.
Lovettsville: Market Table Bistro (outdoor, menu items/treats for dogs)
Leesburg: The Reign of Cats and Dogs
||Middleburg: Businesses in Middleburg have recently begun posting a Dog Friendly decal in their shop doors and windows to let you know that your pet is welcome! There are many businesses in town that welcome pets including: The Fun Shop, Market Salamander, Wylie Wagg, Salamander Touch|
From popular hotel chains to quaint B&Bs, here's a list of Loudoun properties that welcome pets. Certain restrictions or fees may apply.