Upcoming Equine Events
Mark your calendar to attend the Middleburg Classic Horse Show at the beautiful Morven Park show... more
One of the defining characteristics of Loudoun County is its proud legacy of equestrian excellence. See why Loudoun is celebrated as Virginia’s Horse Country.
There are more horses here than in any other county in the state. Olympic riders live and train here. Derby winners were born and groomed here. The Kennedys rode here. Enjoy a delightful selection of activities, and experience the Old Dominion’s “Noble Traditions” for yourself.
- Experience a thrilling steeplechase race.
- Take a leisurely horseback ride along scenic trails.
- Get an exclusive insider’s look at some of America’s most elegant, luxurious horse farms.
- Visit a carriage museum showcasing more than 100 historic and antique carriages.
- Attend the oldest horse show in the country.
From dressage to jumper shows to benefit rides, for more details on events in horse country, please visit LoudounFarms.org.