Close
Produced by Armillary, Inc

Upcoming Loudoun Events

Friends of the Stone House

What's Nearby:

Directions to: Here

Description:

The Stone House at Harper Park is situated on Virginia Route 7 just east of Leesburg. It was built in 1822 by Elias Jenkins as an ordinary, as taverns were then called. The Friends of the Stone House was founded in 1996 to save and preserve the historic building. With the support of the Loudoun County Department of Parks and Recreation, the "Friends" continue to solicit funds from private sources, as well as state and federal grants.

Address:

PO Box 2234
Leesburg, VA, 20177
Get Driving Directions

Phone:

540 882-3231

Return to Top