Upcoming Culinary Events
This month our women's wine club celebrates Rieslings. With a menu designed to showcase the wine,... more
20 Local Dining Favorites
The restaurants included in this list are places that the locals prefer for that certain something - a particular dish, the atmosphere, the service, and for some, their favorite drink or dessert.
- Hunter's Head Tavern Upperville Traditional English pub fare featuring meats and produce sourced directly from their organic Loudoun farm: Bangers & Mash, Guinness Beef Stew, or Chicken Pot Pie.
- Market Table Bistro Lovettsville Seasonal menu focused on local producers.
- Clyde's at Willow Creek Farm Broadlands Atmosphere galore. Four historic buildings house seven dining rooms and bars, plus a gourgeous outdoor dining area.
- Ford's Fish Shack Ashburn New England style seafood including crab cakes, lobster rolls, and fish & chips. Be sure to save room for their banana pudding!
- The French Hound Middleburg Traditional French bistro fare from a French trained chef plus a fabulous, evolving wine list sourced from the restaurant’s wine shop, The Wine Cellar.
- Vintage 50 Restaurant & Brew Lounge Leesburg On premise brewery makes very tasty beers to pair with Chef Aaron’s creative, locally sourced cuisine.
- Little Apple Pastry Shop Aldie Thanksgiving sandwich, incredible pies, cakes, baby cakes and cinnamon rolls.
- Hill High Country Store Round Hill Any one of 37 pies (although we’re partial to the Caramel Apple Walnut!)
- Leesburg Restaurant Leesburg All your diner favorites plus creamy, old fashion milkshakes and pies from Mom’s.
- South Street Under Leesburg House-made ciabatta bread, sandwiches on the ciabatta bread, soups with the ciabatta bread…!
- Rangoli Indian Restaurant South Riding Consistently ranked one of the best Indian restaurants in Northern Virginia.
- Fireworks Wood-Fired Pizza Leesburg Pizza & beer: locally sourced, quality toppings on a great wood-fired crust plus an incredible beer selection.
- Windy City Red Hots Leesburg/Ashburn Stop by the downtown Leesburg shop or at their truck in the Belmont Nursery parking lot for spicy hot Chicago style dogs.
- Döner Bistro Leesburg Döners (Turkish-German version of a Greek gyro), traditional German fare & great beers.
- Blue Ridge Grill Leesburg/ Brambleton Consistently good American fare in a casual dining environment .
- Savoir Fare Restaurant & Wine Bar Round Hill Seasonal menu highlights fresh food, creatively prepared.
- Lowry’s Crab Shack Hamilton Seafood, seafood, and more seafood!
- Sweetwater Tavern Sterling Fresh beer on tap right from the onsite brewery, great American cuisine.